Perfect Image Video is a national leader when it comes to CD and DVD Duplication. For our customers in Las Vegas we offer the added benefit of our facility being close by in San Diego. This means quick turnaround and fast shipping along with our already low prices. If you are looking for a short run of CD/DVD Duplication or a large run of CD/DVD Replication, we are ready to complete your order fast and meet your deadline.
We offer a wide variety of CD and DVD duplication packages along with CD and DVD printing options that Las Vegas companies can’t match.
Even though our duplication facility is located in San Diego, our Las Vegas customers usually receive their orders within 24 – 48 hours.
Our duplication department uses the most up-to-date equipment to produce high quality CD and DVD products.
Our website is now fully optimized for mobile devices. Our Las Vegas customers can now get information about our services and request quotes right from their smartphone or tablet.
If you’re looking for a fast, reliable, and affordable CD and DVD Duplication company, you have come to the right place. We offer a wide variety of CD and DVD duplication packages along with CD and DVD printing options that will meet your requirements.Learn More >>
When your project requires distribution in large quantities, Perfect Image Video can replicate, print and package your CD or DVD discs giving you high quality results, low prices and personalized attention. We are a certified CD and DVD replication company.Learn More >>
At Perfect Image Video we make it affordable and easy to get professional authoring, encoding, and menu design for your DVD. Whether you are in the planning stages or putting the final touches on your project, we can provide the expertise you need.Learn More >>
Shipments Arrive In 1 Business Day!
Our Las Vegas customers have the added benefit of being within 1 business day of our facility in San Diego!
1. Is the sound correct? You want to make sure your sound is mixed correctly and the same volume should be equal throughout the CD. This means all songs should have equal volume on the entire CD. You do not want to find out after duplication you are having to turn the volume up and down.
2. Make sure and check all details of the CD. This would mainly refer to the table of contents on the CD. It is also important to make sure that all tracks are in the correct place.
3. Graphics are also very important as this could be what sells your CD. Making sure you have the right look on both the CD and the packaging is very important.
4. Check your spelling. Make sure and go through all spelling on the CD as well as the packaging and make sure there are no errors.
5. Before duplicating your CD make sure that you get it copy written before doing your duplication.
6. Make sure you format your printing to the best of your ability. There are a many options for formatting your CD packaging. You can print a one page insert up to a 10 page insert so you want to make sure that you have the correct placement and wording for all your content.
7. You can package in many different ways. You do not have settle for just a standard jewel case, so explore your options before duplicating your CD.
8. These items should always be included: copyright, contact information and the people that help put together the CD.
9. Make sure you test a few CD’s after duplicating to be sure they are correct.
10. The most important item is to pay attention to the details and make sure you do not have to go back and track or re-do any of your CDs. Knowing what you need when starting out will save you time and money when beginning the CD duplication process.